An important note:
The Multitouch app relies on a number of APIs (private and otherwise) within macOS. If for some reason any of these APIs become unavailable, there's no guarantee that Multitouch will always work on the latest release of macOS.
Please try out the software before buying it, as not all Apple hardware behaves consistently.
No user information is collected within the app. No user information is collected on https://multitouch.app.
The company used to handle transactions, Paddle, does a small amount of user tracking to make sure that transactions go smoothly. That information is displayed as needed by Paddle.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to download the materials
(information or software) on this web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Multitouch web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ryan Hanson at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". Ryan Hanson makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ryan Hanson does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Multitouch application uses public and private frameworks provided by Apple Inc. Ryan Hanson does not guarantee full functionality of the application on newer macOS versions if Apple Inc. disallows usage of such frameworks.
In no event shall Ryan Hanson be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Multitouch Internet site, even if Ryan Hanson or a Multitouch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.