Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
We only use your cookies for very light Google Analytics usage. Any information within Google Analytics is anonymous and is no data is shared with anyone.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download the materials
(information or software) on this web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Multitouch web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Brass Monkery LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". Brass Monkery LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Brass Monkery LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Multitouch application uses public and private frameworks provided by Apple Inc. Brass Monkery LLC does not guarantee full functionality of the application on newer macOS versions if Apple Inc. disallows usage of such frameworks.
In no event shall Brass Monkery LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Multitouch Internet site, even if Brass Monkery LLC or a Multitouch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The materials on this web site are not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or current. The materials contained on this web site may be changed at any time without notice. There is no commitment to update the materials.
Brass Monkery LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Brass Monkery LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Multitouch web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- What information do we collect?
We collect anonymous browser information when you visit the site or download a copy of the software on this site.
- What do we use your information for?
We analyze the demand for the software provided on the site.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us