Multitouch Privacy and Terms of Service
The Multitouch app relies on a number of APIs (private and otherwise) within macOS. If for some reason any of these APIs become unavailable, we can't guarantee that Multitouch will always work on the latest release of macOS.
Please try out the software before buying it, as not all Apple hardware behaves consistently.
We do not collect any data within the Multitouch app.
The company we use to handle transactions, Paddle, does a small amount of user tracking to make sure that transactions go smoothly. That information is displayed as needed by Paddle.
We use Google Analytics to look at anonymous usage of this website.
- How are cookies used?
We only use your cookies for very light Google Analytics usage. Any information within Google Analytics is anonymous and is no data is shared with anyone. Paddle, the company we use to sell Multitouch also sets a cookie, but we don't use that for any kind of user identification.
- What information do we collect?
We collect anonymous browser information when you visit the site or download a copy of the software on this site.
- What do we use your information for?
We analyze the demand for the software provided on the site.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to download the materials
(information or software) on this web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Multitouch web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Brass Monkery LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". Brass Monkery LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Brass Monkery LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Multitouch application uses public and private frameworks provided by Apple Inc. Brass Monkery LLC does not guarantee full functionality of the application on newer macOS versions if Apple Inc. disallows usage of such frameworks.
In no event shall Brass Monkery LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Multitouch Internet site, even if Brass Monkery LLC or a Multitouch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.